Thursday, June 6, 2013

*Just A Blog About ..... A Hairy Boy*

Photo





Photo









Photo















acciowine: IT'S SO SUNNY OUTSIDE! Hot!





acciowine:

IT'S SO SUNNY OUTSIDE!

Hot!

wildlingoreiad: *crying tears of jealousy*





















wildlingoreiad:

*crying tears of jealousy*

acciowine: GPOY: The Camera Turned Itself On And Trying To Be...



acciowine:

GPOY: The Camera Turned Itself On And Trying To Be Body Positive Has Turned Me Into A Camera Whore Edition.

whyibottom: lookatthisfuckingblowjob: I'm not sure this...



whyibottom:

lookatthisfuckingblowjob:

I'm not sure this qualifies as safe driving, but he's so fuckin' hot I'd forgive him just about anything.

Gotta get a meal in on the road.

acciowine: Day off and I'm gonna spend it all in bed.



acciowine:

Day off and I'm gonna spend it all in bed.

Photo















I need help picking my underwear for tonight?

acciowine:

Read More

My hair is so big I have to use like 3 handfuls of hair putty to...







My hair is so big I have to use like 3 handfuls of hair putty to kept it Down

So weird but so awesome









So weird but so awesome

Sooooooooo, I bought a new jock:

acciowine:

Read More

Thank you for the beautiful body shot Corey

Photo



What's your fav. song at the moment?

At the moment. Rupologize by willam belli. Yup. And imagine dragons radioactive

Photo









Photo



acciowine: GRRRRRR~ Thank you Corey



acciowine:

GRRRRRR~

Thank you Corey

Photo



jmealue: Almost gone Wow



jmealue:

Almost gone

Wow

No comments:

Post a Comment