Monday, June 10, 2013

Helen Wright

Photo



There is something wonderfully disrespectful about this…



There is something wonderfully disrespectful about this…

Photo



your tits I'm getting a hard on just thinking about slaping and sucking them mind you your leg would look nice round my neck!

Thank you x

Which do you prefer, my legs or my boobs?

Slut Buffet...

A chick who will turn tricks (any trick) for money. After all, you do have to pay for a buffet.”

A new name for me?

reblog if you want your followers to tell you one thing they secretly think about you.

rough-slut-fucker: You better hold on tight, slut



rough-slut-fucker:

You better hold on tight, slut

saythankyoumaster: That moment when she feels my fat tip...



saythankyoumaster:

That moment when she feels my fat tip penetrating her for the first time.

Oh god yes I need it…

youwerewonderful: Wow, that's quite a facial. I think she must...



youwerewonderful:

Wow, that's quite a facial.

I think she must have had the guy before and knows what to expect. Otherwise such an enormous wet load taken while she can't easily get out from under him would be completely overwhelming.

I'd so love to have a guy shoot his cum up my nostrils…I'd be smelling him for days!

chloecumslut: "Don't preach to me slut, you think I give a fuck...



chloecumslut:

"Don't preach to me slut, you think I give a fuck if you don't want to get splattered? Once you agree to suck cock for rent money you don't get to have limits. Besides, look at these big titties of yours; you were born to wear cum."

I would love to suck cock for rent…

Not done this but looks like fun :)



Not done this but looks like fun :)

I love smelling a guys balls…





I love smelling a guys balls…

sluts-love-slaps: rough6: hairgrab: reapandroar Pull! Pull!...



sluts-love-slaps:

rough6:

hairgrab:

reapandroar

Pull! Pull! Pull!
Get her out of her comfort zone!

Her discomfort is my comfort zone.

This is why I love being a woman…



This is why I love being a woman…

Photo



Photo



hi i like ur blog if may sound strange but wood u piss in my mouth if we ever got to see one another?

I guess I could do if you wished…

What a wonderful way to be fucked…



















What a wonderful way to be fucked…

u'll have no say in the matter i'll cum inside you and make you my rape whore

Yes please…

No comments:

Post a Comment