Sunday, June 9, 2013

boo you whore!

justinamoafo: Me: Hey what's up? Him: Not much, just enjoying...



justinamoafo:

Me: Hey what's up?

Him: Not much, just enjoying the sun.

Me: Would you mind if I took your photo?

Him: Of course you can take my photo, but bear in mind that you shouldn't ask. You're not going to capture what God wanted you to capture.

Me: Thanks a lot for that advice.

Him: *tosses me an orange*

Photo



beardsftw: [[ Follow BeardsFTW! ]]



beardsftw:

[[ Follow BeardsFTW! ]]

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



urtox: francisco lachowski at issey miyake s/s '11.



urtox:

francisco lachowski at issey miyake s/s '11.

Photo



cleanandsupreme: Don't just reblog, Follow for...



cleanandsupreme:

Don't just reblog, Follow for more Clean posts!

http://cleanandsupreme.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



sexlane: fcuk-flux: + .



sexlane:

fcuk-flux:

+

.

Photo



Photo



anticrap: On my way to buy a new hi8 camera! ////don't buy...



anticrap:

On my way to buy a new hi8 camera! ////don't buy digital 8, not worth it my friends

Photo



sexlane: .



sexlane:

.

No comments:

Post a Comment