Wednesday, June 5, 2013

BBC4MyWife

how did you get your wife into black man?

you have to get her into fucking other men first, then introduce black men

ifuckswithwhitehoes6969: greg69sheryl: Sheryl is guilty of...



ifuckswithwhitehoes6969:

greg69sheryl:

Sheryl is guilty of allowing this.

Let us know

both of us have

Photo



learningcuckold: trust me..you wont



learningcuckold:

trust me..you wont

lenswalker: Your wife + his car = a quick blowjob it's...



lenswalker:

Your wife + his car = a quick blowjob

it's only prostitution if you charge :P

smallpeniswannabecuck: cuckold-delights: ToD for the cuckold...



smallpeniswannabecuck:

cuckold-delights:

ToD for the cuckold wannabee sounds fun. What can your imagination cum up with?

wajason: onlysissyforblack: bigdickhurtzah14: I want mine...



wajason:

onlysissyforblack:

bigdickhurtzah14:

I want mine sucked

I wish my GF could post this.

so fucking true!



so fucking true!

lenswalker: It is a job with large benefit program…your wife...



lenswalker:

It is a job with large benefit program…your wife needs this position

Where do I submit my application? I'm willing to work overtime :P

ask away



ask away

hessomuchbigger: After sucking that good cock all day, she's...



hessomuchbigger:

After sucking that good cock all day, she's going to be too tired to put anything together for dinner.  Looks like you're going to have to cook again hubby.

I cook every night to the sounds of Master fucking wifey.

thickwives4bbc: enjoy ;)x omg magnificent!



thickwives4bbc:

enjoy ;)x

omg magnificent!

thickwives4bbc: Do you like white soft cock if its big? Maybe....



thickwives4bbc:

Do you like white soft cock if its big?


Maybe. Can it get and stay hard and bigger? How old? Submitted pic. Thanks.

I wont touch it, but my hubby will suck it for you while I take a big black one

lenswalker: You take the pics…The big black cock will take your...



lenswalker:

You take the pics…The big black cock will take your wife

as you wish my Black Master

interracial-fuckers: Interracial Fuckers: White Sluts that love...



interracial-fuckers:

Interracial Fuckers: White Sluts that love Big Black Cocks! Also on Twitter!

of course I like them…I married one :)

Reblog if you'll answer sex related questions, no matter how naughty or revealing.

vosdeuce:

Ask away

step-by-step

1. you ask sex related question

2. I open mouth to answer question

3. you insert thick cock into my open mouth, thereby answering your own question

:O <——8

lenswalker: Try it….your wife will thank you that's...



lenswalker:

Try it….your wife will thank you

that's exactly what she said…its like you were there Master

Thick white ass just right for the fucking…bring on the...



Thick white ass just right for the fucking…bring on the black dick

Servicing a BBC Master. Who's next?



Servicing a BBC Master. Who's next?

She likes them slapped while she rides that thick black cock



She likes them slapped while she rides that thick black cock

No comments:

Post a Comment